Thank you for visiting the Healey Brothers Virtual dealership. Our online presence is dedicated to making your car buying and ownership experience hassle free and enjoyable. Everything you need to research and purchase your next vehicle is available on our website at healeybrothers.com.
Enjoy the experience!
- Choices, Choices, Choices
- Search through our huge inventory of new and pre-owned vehicles.
- Easy as 1-2-3
- Utilize our payment calculator to first determine affordability, and then have your car loan pre-approved through our financing center.
- Bad Credit?
- Use our Credit Repair Program to help you purchase the new vehicle you need.
- Instant Satisfaction
- Send us an Express Quote request and our dedicated online sales team will find the vehicle you want at the price you need.
- A Click Away
- Make your appointment for your next visit to our service department online.
- We've Got The Part For You
- Order parts and accessories online for any Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, General Motors, Daimler-Chrysler, Jeep, Hyundai, Isuzu, or Mitsubishi automobile.
The Healey Brothers Mission Statement
To deliver Value to our customers in a manner which results in maximum customer satisfaction, whereby all customers not only select Healey Brothers as their dealership of choice for all their automotive needs, but are also inclined to refer other customers forth. All customers being so completely satisfied that, in addition to selecting Healey Brothers as the dealership of choice for all their own automotive needs they also refer other customers to us.
Our Value Principles
As a proud member of the National Automobile Dealers Association, The Healey Brothers dealership family subscribes to the following principles and standards.
We pledge to:
- Operate this business in accord with the highest standards of ethical conduct.
- Treat each customer in a fair, open, and honest manner, and fully comply with all laws that prohibit discrimination.
- Meet the transportation needs of our customers in a knowledgable and professional manner.
- Represent our products clearly and factually, standing fully behind our warranties, direct and implied, and in all other ways justifying the customer's respect and confidence.
- Advertise our products in a positive, factual, and informative manner.
- Detail charges to assist our customers in understanding repair work and provide written estimates of any service work to be performed, upon request, or as required by law.
- Resolve customer concerns promptly and courteously.
- Put our promises in writing and stand behind them.